Thursday, April 21, 2011

One More to Go!

The Pittsburgh Penguins traveled down to Tampa Bay, Florida and ended up coming out with two wins. The Penguins now lead the series 3-1. The two teams face-off this Saturday at 12pm, at the Consol Energy Center in Pittsburgh.




If the Pens do not come out on top the remaining schedule is as followed:
Mon. April 25th 2011- at TB- Time: TBD
Wed. April 27th 2011- at Pit- Time: TBD




4 comments:

  1. Well, after that terrible display over the weekend, I hope they pull it out tonight. I do not feel comfortable with it going to a game 7 at all. Even if we do win, that is not alot of rest to have before the next round where we could face Washington.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The final game is tommorow, the famous game 7. Hopefully they can come home and finish this series. They have lost two in a row now, so the Pens should be starving for a win. I can't to watch the game and see the Pens come out with a victory!

    ReplyDelete
  3. After losing these past two games, I am kind of nervous now but I still think the Pens have what it takes to finish the lightning off in game 7

    ReplyDelete
  4. And then they CHOKE. The Lightning are a good team but the Penguins without Crosby or Malkin make it difficult to close a team like them out someone who they can rely on at the end of games.

    ReplyDelete