So I ask who deserves the suspension Ruutu or Brewer or Both??
Thursday, April 21, 2011
Consistency of the NHL?!
Recently the NHL has been trying to cut down on head shots in the game. This year's playoff teams have already had some players suspended a few games for their hits to the head. Chris Kunitz, Steve Downie, and Raffi Torres are just a few players that have missed at least one playoff game this year due to suspensions. The NHL recently just suspended Jarkko Ruutu for his hit on Martin Erat. However, Max Talbot of the Pittsburgh Penguins was delivered a drastic blow to the head by Tampa Bay defenseman Eric Brewer. Brewer on the other hand was not given a suspension or even a penalty.
So I ask who deserves the suspension Ruutu or Brewer or Both??
So I ask who deserves the suspension Ruutu or Brewer or Both??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment